Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF2P 5e Dnd Sat Night 7pm EST "Fifth edition rules, First edition feel."

Ive got 2 people already, need two more. The game is aiming for a 5e ruleset with a first edition feel. One of the tropes from the early days was you have a small town and a sinkhole opens that leads to a 100 layer deep dungeon. You return to the town to resupply and then delve deeper using magic typically to teleport back and forth. This was because all the gameplay was in a megadungeon. You made friends, enemies, betrayals, you did char devleopment, combat, traps, treasure, all of it was on a giant sprawling dungeon map. I have located and repurposed a highquality dungeon from 3.5 edition, converted it to 5e and did testing on it. If your interested let me know and we will go over it more this sat for session 0. Hoping to roll some chars meet people and get to play a bit before the night is out.
i am very interested in your Fifth edition rules, First edition feel." game. i am a payer with over 20 years exp. multiple games . every edition of dnd . I have played every race and class combo you can imagine. i would love to fill any hole in your players team that needs filling. i love to get into character. i just got into Roll20  because i had to move back to a small island to take care of my mother. so i lost all my table top groups. I am in desperate  search of new ways to role play.  i have all the books. i am not a power gamer but . i do like making characters that are very good at one or two things, but not good at everything. because that takes away form other players enjoyment. i have discord my name is Orcastim#4879. please ask me any questions that will help you chose me. thank you for your consideration

Edited 1550674286
Sounds like an interesting concept. The group I play with has pretty much dissolved the campaign we were playing due to several of our players constantly not showing up so I would love to be able to jump into something new. I started playing 3.5 about 4 years ago and started playing 5e about 6 months ago. Never done any major dungeon crawling campaigns before but like I said I would love to be able to try out something new. my discord name is abeldaleth if you'd like to contact me.
added you josh, tried to add you tim but it gave an incorrect name error. hope to hear from you soon
Sorry at work .. going to load discord on phone and see what the issue is
Name on discord orcastim#4879 all lowercase. Try that
sent
Hey Treetop! I am very interested! And I have a friend with me! If it's full then I understand, if not I am ready!