Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

OUTLAND - A Frontier Style Game

Is a Game about a Frontier World Yet to be Tamed and Explored Fully. A few Civilized Settlements litter the planet where survivors have to meek out an existence with threats from the Various Predators of Flora & Fauna, Numerous Bandit clans, The Corporate & Authority Zones and Numerous other threats. The planet holds many Mysteries and Tales that only you the player will have to unravel as you Quest for Reasons not yet clear to you... The Game is mainly a Modernized Sci-fi setting Much Similar to Borderlands it covers alot of Sub-Genres from Fantasy to Apocalyptic Levels go from 1-50 and include a Pick and Choose Talent System Dice are A Simple Multi-D6 Hit or Miss roll system that uses Exploding Dice similar to Shadow run but is really its own setting Example: 1 - 2 = 0 Hits, 3 - 4 = 1 Hit, 5 - 6 = 2 Hits, Nat 6's Reroll if not labeled as "Grey dice" (Which are: 1 - 4 = 0 Hits, 5 = 1 Hit, 6 = 2 Hits) If More than your dice are 1's its a Fumble, if all are 1's is then a Critical Fumble Classes are: The Expert - A Lab Scientist and Combat Engineer The Psion - A Psychokinetic Caster and Telepathic Warrior The Shadow - A Master of Stealth and Assassination The Soldier - A Mercenary And Gun for Hire Races are Purely Cosmetic Game focuses on Randomized Loot Charts and is about 1/4 Roleplay, 3/4 Gun and Run (Values may depend on groups Preference) Game will Generally be on Saturdays in the Afternoons time frame mine is US Mountain Standard Time (Aiming for 5:30pm or later) If your Interested Add me on Skype: Myrkos39 I can give further Details about setting background and Rules more indepth Thanks for the Interest checks!
Still need 4 players for game
say, where are the rules
in a book i own?
Post isn't going to make deadline so I'm closing it for another game