Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Layer Opacity issue

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I've noticed that the GM layer Opacity does not retain it's setting if I leave the game then re-enter. Was it suppose to reset each time a GM steps out of his game? It's not a game breaker but it was surprising and made me think I accidently placed my map down on the map layer and not the GM layer.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have noticed it as well, and chalked it up to "This must be the way it works". I know that it is an independent setting for each user logged into a game as a GM.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Without it being persistent setting, it gets irritating to constantly reset it to a setting that I have already placed it at multiple times.
This is currently the intended functionality of the slider. Currently, I would recommend submitting a suggestion regarding maintaining the setting between sessions/refreshes.