Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] -=Realm Z=- :The Bone Plague:

Ten years have past since the Bone Plague swept through Faerûn turning the once civilized lands into a graveyard of corpses. During the day, the dead lay scattered and dormant, but at night... they gather and hunt for prey as hordes of flesh consuming, ravenous undead. - Neverember, Lord of Neverwinter The world you once knew is gone. A new land awaits... one of death and survival. You have been sick, beaten, robbed and driven mad all in one lifetime. Yet, you're still breathing. Sometimes you wonder if surviving the end of days is worth the trouble, but dying isn't an option. Not now, not ever. The sacrifices that others have made for you to be on this road, traveling to one of the last beacons of humanity, were many. Friends, family, and even selfless strangers. Now they're all dead, or rather...  undead . But you made it. You have arrived in Elsir Vale. Boots crunch against gravel as you look up from your thoughts. A broad man, somewhat well-fed and healthy walks up to you from a group of ragtag mercenaries. His yellow teeth shine in the sunlight as he smiles widely at you. From his pouch, he produces a small loaf of bread. The pain in your stomach causes you to wince when you see the food, but you try not to show it. He breaks off a piece of the stale bread and hands it out to you. Poison be damned, you are starving. You'll take your chances as you greedily snatch the bread from his outstretched hand and start to consume it in a fury. The man watches you eat for a second, and then says, "You seem to be in a rough way. My name's Drevan, and that's my new band of mercenaries right there. If you can carry supplies, swing a sword, and most importantly... follow orders, then get yer ass to the back of the group!" Ready for a new start? With a new group? Well, better hurry or The Bastards will leave you behind. __________________________________________________________________________ Character Application - Required A fellow mercenary looks over at you, it seems he has a bunch of questions and to your dismay he begins to ask them. "Name's Kal. What about you kid?"  First and Last Name: "That's a strange one. What about your age...?"  Age: "Ah I see, I wouldn't of guessed that. What about your skills...?"  Class: "That'll come in handy... er, what are you anyways?"  Race: "I knew that, don't look at me like I'm an idiot! Anyways... you got a story or what?"  Backstory: Player Application - Required Name/Nickname: Age: Timezone: D&D Experience:  Discord: Who's ready for a post apocalyptic, Heavy RP, tactical combat/survival adventure? Message me! Starts: Thursdays @ 7pm EST

Edited 1551398705
ou ever find a crew for this?