Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Advanced Fog of war reveals unexpected square

Ok I am having issues similar to this since I started using Advanced FoW and DYnamic Lighting. This is the token settings:  This is my page settings: This is dynamic lighting lines drawn:  This is what that token can see (I selected it and pressed ctrl+L):  This is what happens when that token move in that particular square (ctrl+L ):  My answer: why the hell he can see that two squares?? This is just an example, as I told before I am having similar issue since the start of Curse of Strahd and it really hampers the usage of Advanced FoW to the point I am not using it anymore. Is there a solution?
Hi Alessandro, CTRL-L doesn't work properly at this time. This is a known issue. I have moved this report over to our Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread for you. I am going to close this thread. Thanks!