Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is Audio down?

Hello, I have no audio coming through in the game- there are multiple sound files from many sources that no longer emit sound.  Anything from a background music file from Tabletop Audio, Kevin Mcleod, or vlc sound clips loaded into the game from my harddrive, none of these are working.  I can 'play' them, but again, no sound.  Please help, and thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you checked the Jukebox's Master Volume? Are you playing them using the Jukebox or an API script?
Yes, I tried increasing the Jukebox's master volume, no success.  I am playing the sound through the Jukebox.  Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate all the help as we have a game in a couple of hours. -Nate
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just to be clear, a Forum Champion doesn't have the same powers as a moderator or dev. I can only make suggestions. As such, going through the Troubleshooting Steps would probably be the next step: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Hi Nate, When you have a moment, please provide us with the information Keith mentioned above. Thanks! 
this problem is fixed, thank you
Thank you for updating us, Nate.  I'll be closing this thread.