Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Searching for either 3.5/Pathfinder OP campaign, gestalt characters

I know this is probably a long shot, but I would like to have a campaign with just a few people, since my own schedule is not terribly reliable.  But, I need both other players and a GM.  I have access to character creation things online, but I dont know how to GM.  A special desire is to have gestalt classes, because I think theyre really fun and ridiculous.
I would be up for a gestalt game using a bard/swashbuckler I've been wanting to play lately.  Pathfinder, if possible.
Magic Toast said: I would be up for a gestalt game using a bard/swashbuckler I've been wanting to play lately.  Pathfinder, if possible. I want to use an oracle/armored titan barbarian build that I built a long while back, but never got the chance to play.  
Sounds fun.  Let me know if you find a game, I'd be interested in joining. :)
I know of at least one living world gestalt campaign (text) that's available here on Roll20.  If you're looking for voice, I'm not sure if anything's out there.  I'd actually be interested in playing in another text gestalt game if you come across one, preferably not a living world, though. My secret (not really) wish is to find a game that uses a three-class gestalt.  I have a devious idea of playing a wizard (loremaster) - rogue (phantom thief) - fighter (lore warden) and being the ultimate skill monkey.  :P
1551227476

Edited 1551227741
My favorite gestalt is a cleric (or oracle if Im playing pathfinder) and barbarian.  In Pathfinder, the gestalting rules suggest not allowing players to prestige into classes that are hybrids of the two they already chose unless that prestige itself is a gestalt, so I would be an oracle/armored titan barbarian and prestige as a rage prophet/rogue for all those extra skill points.  I never got to actually play this, but I desperately want to.