Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ability button issue -- Game broken

StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi In a game created with the Chroniques Oubliées Fantasy character sheet, I have setup an ability set as token action with the following roll template : &{template:co1} {{perso=@{selected|character_name} }}{{subtags=Combat}} {{name=Attaques}} {{desc= [@{selected|repeating_armes_$0_armenom}](~selected|Atk0) [@{selected|repeating_armes_$1_armenom}](~selected|Atk1) [@{selected|repeating_armes_$2_armenom}](~selected|Atk2) [@{selected|repeating_armes_$3_armenom}](~selected|Atk3) [@{selected|repeating_armes_$4_armenom}](~selected|Atk4) }} This should display a box with several ability command buttons that are themselves calling other abilities (Atk0, Atk1, etc...) which themselves are referring to different standard macros in the game (Atk1 is referring #pj-atk1) as well as other ability command buttons for the character When selecting the token and clicking the ability button, here is what is displayed in the chat : This happens with all the tokens for player characters that I have set up in the game. They all show this very weird display -- even if I click the command button for character Al, I get the broken display for character Bob ! The game was working as expected until yesterday Tried the following : - Chrome with all extensions disabled - Firefox with all extensions disabled - Copying the game (recommended to work around to current Firebase shards issue) None of the above fixed the problem Any idea ? TIA
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Responding to myself : Whoops, I should have read further down the messages on the forum Clearing the chat archive from the game home page addressed the issue Sorry for the noise. Please close this thread :)
Hi Stéphane, We're happy to hear that this is now resolved. I'll go ahead and close this thread. Thanks!