Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Jade Regent. Thursdays, 7PM. LF1M Player, details inside.

Edited 1395348994
Title has the relevant game info, sessions are Thursdays at 7PM EST, with this upcoming session being mostly character building and relationship work. What we're looking for is one player to fill an empty spot. This player should meet a few simple criteria: -Avid roleplayer, putting character and personality before optimization -Enjoy laid-back pace of a campaign that puts a lot of emphasis on character, relationship, and NPC interaction. -Have at least played the first half of the first book of Rise of the Runelords. It saves time explaining the NPCs and setting. -Committed, solid attendance. Mic and Skype required. -Races for character creation restricted to Core races only. Personal preference. That's basically it. Gimme a shout on Skype, my name is Askren- (the dash is important). We'll chat.
What time zone?
EST, my fault for not specifying.
That woud be perfect for me, except I haven't played Rise of the Rune Lords yet. Ahh well.
Bump, I guess. Still have the spot, still taking apps. Character building session is tonight.
I'm interested and I've just finished running the first book of Rise of The Rune Lords. I'm Daniel Devereux on skype, I've already sent you a request.
I'm interested too
Bump.