My friends and I live far apart so we have turned to Roll20 to play some DnD and run some pre-made campaigns. However, I am having trouble learning the ins and outs of being a DM (GM) on Roll20 and when I consult tutorials and videos, I still can't seem to get things working. We are currently preparing to run "The Hoard of the Dragon Queen" module and I really want to be ready to start a fun campaign. I am looking for someone with experience in DMing pre-made modules who can show me how to expertly navigate this campaign and not slow it up through my own shortcomings in knowledge. The things that concern me most is managing tokens, setting up macros for things like tokens and dice, having trouble with players seeing the map, character sheets, and things along those lines. I am a noob and am in need of some kind and experienced person to help me. Perhaps we can set up a game where you can show me how to do it, I'm definitely a visual learner. Thanks community!