Hello, I don't know how to exactly describe it, but its similar to Call of Cthulu I think. I am looking for a team of 3 to 4 people to help me learn more about Dynamic Lighting as you investigate a seemingly abandoned mansion. Requires a mic. Roleplay heavy as combat will be deadly and not recommended. I will help anyone unfamiliar with Cortex, it is a simple system to grasp. This is not a campaign. It is a one-shot. I do not have the time to extend this into a campaign, though I might be able to make it into a monthly thing (depending on survivors). I am thinking Wednesday night (april 2nd) around 7pm PDT (GMT-7/8 depending on daylight savings in Europe). This is... 12am Thursday GMT? I think. The setting will be in the 1910's/1920's with a few anachronistic issues (hopefully no horribly offenses though). The supernatural world is very real and alive, though hidden from most of the human population. Due to technological advances, humans have even greater chances of survival and because of such, the darkness has taken flight to the shadows and remains there until it can strike again. You can create your own character, and I will help you. Let me know if you are interested, or if I did or did not give information that needed to be given. Good night, or good morning.