Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Should I delete Sample Maps from Add-ons?

So I bought what apparently is an add-on.  Took a while, but i finally figured out how to add it in the campaign settings. Then I figured out that the art assets were "cards" that I could deal onto the map from various decks.  Okay...not used to it, but fair enough. Then I noticed that four SAMPLE maps were added to my maps at the top of the page. So, my specific question.  If I delete those maps, because I usually only keep the current adventure's maps on the list, how would I get them back? I don't want to archive them, cause I heard that archiving only de-clutters, and that they still technically load and use resources. Thoughts?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can get them back by removing and reapplying the addon. Or by adding the addon in a new game. 
Hey thanks Aaron.