Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Artifcer Class?

Is this going to be added to PHB since Wizards updated and added the class?
Are you talking about the Unearthed Arcana that was released today? If so, that is play-test material and is not official. So my assumption is no, because it is likely to change throughout its play-test and is not technically apart of the game yet.
Ashley said: Are you talking about the Unearthed Arcana that was released today? If so, that is play-test material and is not official. So my assumption is no, because it is likely to change throughout its play-test and is not technically apart of the game yet. this and only if it is added to the SRD or a purchasable expansion 
I swore that it was one that was added by Wizards.  I didnt think it was unearthed arcana but I could be wrong.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Aniond said: I swore that it was one that was added by Wizards.  I didnt think it was unearthed arcana but I could be wrong. Wizards releases monthly-ish playtest material under the name Unearthed Arcana. It is unofficial in that it is not in an official book, doesn't qualify for Adventurer's League, and is still in development. Several pieces of Unearthed Arcana material have found their way into the newer books, while others haven't held up to the play testing. All that said, it is unlikely that Roll20 will add the playtest material. You should be able to use the Artificer (at your DM's discretion) as a custom character in the Roll20 5e Sheet and Charactermancer -  but you will be required to put in all the information yourself, rather than being an automated process.
Thanks for the information.  I was curious.