Hi, my name's Dominic, i'm 25 and from England and i'm looking to bring one of 2 characters to a weekly role play heavy, story focused game, i'm free between the times of 1pm-6pm (GMT) for 4-5 hours a week on everyday but wednesday. My experience with Roleplay: I've been playing d&d for around 6 years, DMing for around 4/5 and using roll20 for around 2 years, i'm fairly experienced with all of them, i've also ran games semi-professionally for game stores and charity groups around my county. Preferred Style of Game: I prefer story driven campaigns with a good chunk of role playing and narrative over combat, but also like my combat to be engaging and fun when it does arise Character Details: (I have 2 characters i would love to play) Character Details: Name: William Noir Age: 20 Race: Human Class: Fighter (Battlemaster or Gunslinger) or Artificer if allowed (Mechanist) Physical Description: William is a young man who always has a look and sense of politeness, understanding and intrigue on his face, he has short tussled black hair, Blue eyes, clean shaven face, he isn't as well built as most men his age around where he grew up he has a smaller frame, not very muscular, skinny, with a great boyish charm. Background & Backstory: William Noir was brought up in a simple farming family and was never thought of as much of a man to his father Barry or 2 older brothers Richard and Burny, not being as strong as them and not entirely being able to help out around the farm William was usually a solitary child growing up, usually keeping to his books and in his stories, those of adventure and intrigue, the only person he had to share in these hobbies was his Mother Tessa, who loved to read William stories before bed, she loved to talk about them in detail with William and knew that un-like her two older boys William was of them same mind as her, intelligent, inventive and kind the 3 major traits that were passed down through generations in her family, they were closer than anyone else in the household. Until the day she died, still to this day they have not found Tessa's killer, an individual who left a single black petaled rose on her stabbed corpse, who also seemed to have a long history with William's mother's side of the family "The Durinports" as that whole side of the family comes from a much higher and respected background than the Noirs, known as fine guild masters and rich folk for generations. Growing up after that was hard, up until William met his mother's brother Hadrick, Hadrick was a fine man, a smith and adventurer in his own right and a very respected man all across the land. William, being a teenager at this point strived to be like that, so, he began training so that he may one day do as his uncle does, adventure, help people, make money to help his still poorer than average farming family, and even perhaps one day.. Find out what really happened to his mother. So William began training morning, noon and night. Not being a very strong person he found that the usual longsword and other such weapons were not for him, so he tried more dexterous type weaponry, finding himself a fine rapier, and that.. Was okay, but it still felt, not right, and then one day Hadrick caught word of William's training on his way back through town, and also found out about William's want to craft and invent, and so the best thing that could have happened happened, Hadrick took William under his wing, William showed him the blueprints and ideas he had mapped out for his perfect weapon, a hand crossbow he would name "Mercy", a crossbow made of beautiful red wood with parts around the frame left for future invention and upgrading, as well as a few other inventive ideas William has had over the years, surprised and delighted, Hadrick helped make this weapon. It was perfect, William trained with it for a few more years until he finally felt ready. Ready to finally go off on his own adventures, to have the stories he reads be about him someday and to make his Uncle.. And his mother, proud. OR Name- Alexander Valentine Age- 32 Race- Human Class- Warlock Background- Sage Basic Description- Alexander is 5ft 11 inches tall, around 130 pounds with long black hair and sparking yellow eyes, he wears rather ostentatious fine clothes under a long brown trench coat with crimson and black inlays and colouring inside, his face and general appearance however takes away from the illusion of wealth he carries with his fine clothes, he has a poorly taken care of facial hair upon his face and carries a rather pungent Oder of alcohol with him at all times.  Backstory- Born to a low life, poor family in the slums of a large city Alexander (Or Lex to most) was never destined for greatness, nor would he ever really want it, growing up a shallow, comedic and troublesome boy Lex never really made much in the way of friends, instead usually jumping in and out of various relationships with random individuals he would meet hoping for a "Good time" or a laugh, always the life of the party, a trickster and troublemaker that tries his very best to make others laugh... Or that's what you would see on his good days, i truth Alexander's troubling story begins on his 17th birthday, the place, the attic within his childhood home, gathered around paper scraps and books alongside his 14 year old sister Abigail and his two closest friends Sel'ina and Ba'Roon, the drowic girl and boy twins that lived near the Valentines, both of which Lex had had various "experiences" with growing up, on the scraps and within the books was something that Lex had been researching into thoroughly for quite a while, how to summon and control a devil. (I'll leave everything else to show the DM ;P)