Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Struggling to upload music to My Audio

I have a few music clips I want to upload. Most are under 10MB. One is under 5MB. Is there a file size restriction per clip that I am unaware of? The problem I am running into is that my smallest clip 4.63MB uploaded without any issue. The next largest however is 6.94MB and despite several attempts to upload it doesn't...The upload gets to around 3/4 complete and just stops dead. What am I doing wrong??

Edited 1551601713
Hi Balimaar, I've moved your issue to the appropriate forum. From the Wiki:  Roll20 supports uploading and streaming of your own audio files with the My Audio section in the Jukebox. Audio files uploaded count towards your storage quota. The system allows uploads of up to 20MB. The Roll20 system processes your audio to optimize streaming and storage. Supported Audio Files My Audio supports mp3, ogg, and flac file types. Only upload audio files that you have the rights to use. Please  keep in mind best practices for audio files  when creating or choosing files. Are you meeting those requirements?
I will have to find a slightly lower quality version of one music file but I wasn't trying to upload that one anyway. All the files I am uploading are well under the 20MB limit and are all mp3 files
Hello BalimaarTheBassFish, This is a known issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. You can find the Feed back thread here  and we will post updates in that thread.. Please try the following steps below to see if it helps any. If not, please provide us with the requested information, and we will move your report to that thread. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!