Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Linking from the Art Library directly?

Here is what Im running into.    Every time I upload a token or an image it goes to recent, I then I add it to library but instead of using the library for reference it adds it directly my assets which starts building a lot of little graphics.   Is there a way to delete them from my assets and just reference my art library. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Recent Uploads are in your library. If you move them to a folder, you are only moving a reference. I would recommend carefully reading this section of the wiki, and then posting back if you have any specific questions.

Edited 1551681438
So if I understand.   That is my storage area.   I thought when I click add to library it was added to like a database that is not visible.  Technically all add to library does is add a filter so I can hide it,  correct? I guess I was confused on what add to n library did. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
"Add to Library" is useful for things like marketplace purchases. Normally, these are available to you but not "part of your library", in the sense that they don't count against your storage. A lot of API scripts (such as those which change token faces, for example) don't work on marketplace images. "Add to Library" puts a copy in your personal library so that the API can touch it.
keithcurtis said: "Add to Library" is useful for things like marketplace purchases. Normally, these are available to you but not "part of your library", in the sense that they don't count against your storage. A lot of API scripts (such as those which change token faces, for example) don't work on marketplace images. "Add to Library" puts a copy in your personal library so that the API can touch it. I understand.  Thanks Keith.  As always you are incredible.