Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bio & Info text destroyed

Edited 1551807426
Twice now, I've had all the text on the "Bio & Info" page of a character sheet deleted, and " Loading... " replaced it. It's not just the usual notice in a slow-loading game room; that's the actual text from the sheet. I've never seen this happen before.  It may have occurred during intermittent connection interruptions. It may have occurred while I was changing the image on the sheet. EDIT: The sheet was not imported from the Vault
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This can happen if the user opens the journal while on a slow connection, and closes it before the journal finishes loading. Try contacting <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and hopefully they can help you recover the lost info.

Edited 1551807956
Ok, I was wondering if it were something like that.&nbsp; Np, though, because I kept a plain text copy on my computer, so I've already fixed it.&nbsp; Thank you!
Hello Helen P., If you have this issue again in the future, please provide us the name of the campaign this is happening on and when you first noticed the issue. You can do so by opening a new bug report or emailing us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> and we will be happy to help.
Will do, Dragon Dreamer.&nbsp; Both instances occurred within the last day or so.