Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Result Mathematics Within Macros

Edited 1551816558
This is a pretty niche question, I'm sure someone's brought it up before but I'm having trouble finding the post if so. Essentially, I'm trying to make a macro that does something like this: "/em rolls [[1d20+5]], gaining [[X-10]] Overcast Points" With 'X' being the result of the 1d20+5.  Essentially, I want both numbers to show in the macro, the base roll and the modified result.  This possible or do I need to delve into the scary realm of API?
Kai
Plus
Sheet Author
Unfortunately it ist not possible to do that with a macro. You could use the Powercards API to get the desired effect.
Kai said: Unfortunately it ist not possible to do that with a macro. You could use the Powercards API to get the desired effect. Thanks much!