Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why can't I see the Suggestions that are "In Development"

I've voted for the "Marketplace Wish List" suggestion, which I can find if I search for that text... But if I don't search for it and instead just click "Most Popular" or even "My Votes"... I don't see that suggestion, no matter what I look for. And there is no status of "In Development" that I can search for either.
Did you check the box for “Show Closed posts without status“? 
The Suggestions & Ideas forum isn't meant for questions or discussion. Since this was more of a question and not a suggestion, I've moved this thread to a more appropriate forum.
Gargamond said: Did you check the box for “Show Closed posts without status“?  I didn't, but that doesn't make a difference anyway. From what I can tell, it's not a Closed post.
Baldur's Great said: The Suggestions & Ideas forum isn't meant for questions or discussion. Since this was more of a question and not a suggestion, I've moved this thread to a more appropriate forum. OK, but is it a bug that I am not seeing that "Marketplace Wish List" in that forum, when I click on "Most Popular"? And why is it not coming up on the suggestions I have voted for? Is there something wrong with that Suggestion? Or do I need to put in a Suggestion to be able to see Suggestions that are "In Development", because they are currently hidden? Really not sure how to proceed...
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for the report, Mark.  This was caused by that particular thread not being retagged correctly when we switched to the new tagging system. It now has the right tag and should show up when you look for it. It's in the Queued status, as we are actively working on it but don't have a release date.  We'll take some time this week to check for any other "In Development" threads, but hopefully that was the only one that got missed like that. 
Awesome, thanks for that! I wish you speedy development and minimum of gremlins so it is released soon. :)