Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D5E Adventure Campaign (West March style ish)

Edited 1552173855
General info:  We play multiple times a week join the sessions you can make it to. My goal is 8-12 players Beginner friendly Player driven Game style is a mix of roleplay/combat. (Play as your character not yourself) We use Discord for voice. The current party consists of a Monk, Sorcerer, Cleric, Dragoon and fighter. UA and hombrew will be allowed with GMs review/revisions looking for players that are punctual and have good communication skills. The group has been solid and would like to find players with the same synergy/play style. (No meta-gaming) (We do have 2 new players who are learning so lets show them how things are done rite) Disclaimer: I'm not Matt Mercer and don't have years of DM experience patience is appreciated, I expect my players to put forth the same effort that I do in creating this world. If you would be a good fit then please reply with the  posted  application format. How things work.(Not only will I have a larger over arching plot but you get to do things like this) (I seem to get the entire party on Saturdays) Player: Hey DM some of us want to explore the forest/caves/ruins we heard about/passed up last week.  DM: I will get to work on fleshing out that area for you, anything in particular you're looking to do? Player: explore and have fun duh. DM: Ok, give me a few days to work on the story, maps, and NPCs. Player: We checked your schedule, How does next Monday at 8 sound? DM: Sounds good I'll start getting everything together. Player: Thanks. See you then! In the meantime, the DM might have a followup session with Jack and diane on Sunday where they are breaking up a bandit camp. (Who knows maybe they will get back to the guild hall, hear about where you are at and ride out to join up/offer support) ABOUT YOU Name: Age: Gender: Timzone: Available Schedule to Play: How long have you played D&D: What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.  How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not) What type of players do you dislike? ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Age: Gender: Preferred Character race/class: backstory: (include  a  reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) Anything you want me to know: 

Edited 1551924697
Hey there. Came across this post and I would very much like to join you. As of me, I am an open book and not afraid to show what kind of person I am. ABOUT YOU Name: George Karakis (going by kaygee) Age: 35 Gender: Male Timezone:&nbsp; UTC +2 (Athens) Available Schedule to Play: Mostly past 19:00 local time (Weekends I can arrange something better) How long have you played D&amp;D: Since 1996 (2nd, 3.5, 5th) Have you DM'd? Yes! Play Style: Not sure what you mean. However I enjoy a mixture of RP and combat What type of encounters do you enjoy? The ones that require real skill and I am not just referring to combat How do you play your character? Not sure what you mean. Personality? What type of players do you dislike? Disrespectful to others, speaking above others ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Eranoth Feras Age: 27 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: A Hybrid of Ranger (Gloom Stalker)/ Warlock (Hexblade) all official, that I am working on. backstory: (include&nbsp;a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) Second generation Half-Elf on an initiation mission to be titled as Protector of the Old-Ways Story is long. I have also written an autobiography for this character, however it is in Greek. Feel free to check it, if you like: ( <a href="http://stories-of-fantasy.blogspot.com/p/barrath-miel_30.html" rel="nofollow">http://stories-of-fantasy.blogspot.com/p/barrath-miel_30.html</a> ) Anything you want me to know: I am just looking for a good company to enjoy and share what I love this much! Discord tag: kaygee#3043
ABOUT YOU Name: Matt Age: 31 Gender: Male Timezone: EST Available Schedule to Play: Most nights after 6pm EST except sunday and Wednesday, maybe Wednesday depending on the time. How long have you played D&amp;D: about two years Have you DM'd? I have and currently haven two games running! Play Style: I am a pretty laid back player, I like to follow the rule of cool and go with the flow. What type of encounters do you enjoy? I enjoy them all, but am a real sucker for a good puzzle or mystery. How do you play your character? Depends on the character I guess. But I like to lean toward commoner type characters that lean towards good alignment What type of players do you dislike? Rude players and rules lawyers. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Tomas Wyndheim Age: 23 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: Human/Fighter backstory: Tomas grew up in a small farming village the son of the local smith. Some bandits came into town causing trouble and ended up setting a house on fire. Tomas stood up to them and managed to kill two of them but was knocked unconscious by their leader and assumed dead. When he woke up two days later the villagers sang his praises as a hero but they also told him about the man and his young boy that were trapped inside. He didn't feel like a hero and couldn't stand being praised as one. Hero's save the people in trouble after all, no? After recovering he decided he would look for the man that left him for dead and killed on of his neighbors so he set out taking odd jobs here and there as an adventurer while trying to find clues about where he could be. If you want I have this written up with names and all but it's a bit longer. Anything you want me to know? Flexible about what I play would be willing to play something else if needed.
ABOUT YOU Name: Jess Age: 25 Gender: Female Timezone: PST Available Schedule to Play: week nights How long have you played D&amp;D: a few months Have you DM'd? No that's way above me rite now Play Style: idk what goes here like Rp/combat? Both. What type of encounters do you enjoy? I like character engagement where our decisions matter. How do you play your character? I play as if i was the character What type of players do you dislike? Thebones that say i move here, click an attack, say well i kissed end turn ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Jess Age: 16 Gender: female&nbsp; Preferred Character race/class: gnome barbarian&nbsp; backstory: (include&nbsp; a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) If we start at level one im just starting to gonout into thebworld on my own looking for my sister after our mum died during a raid on our town and ky father to injured to work. I now adventure and send money home to support him and pay taxes on our farm. Anything you want me to know: (Yes it was a massive wall of text I'm sorry I got carried away)
To respond to some questions westmarch ish, reference is that we have no set playtime and you can go explore in small groups to play more of a sneaky shadow assasin or maybe you want a RP heavy session to learn and explore more.
ABOUT YOU Name: Jeremy Age: 32 Gender: M Timzone: CST Available Schedule to Play: Variable How long have you played D&amp;D: Since 2013, started with 4e (Don't judge) and moved into a couple different 5e games, and some different systems. Eventually started a continually campaign that ran for several years with the same core player group(5e).&nbsp; The campaign ran across three different 'episodes' with an overarching plot. What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.&nbsp; This ratio is variable. If I am having a good time RP'ing with a good group and that is all we do I'm fine with that. This question really depends on the group dynamic for me.&nbsp; How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not) I try not to meta the game to hard or screw over party members in order to advance my character. I try to be a team player most of the time :) What type of players do you dislike? Superiority &nbsp;complexes. We all play this game to have a good time right? ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Adoben Age: 30 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: human, dragonkin, whatever meshes.. (Currently Earth Genasi backstory: (include&nbsp;a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) Ex-soldier (Cleric). Disenfranchised with the system and so turned soldier of fortune.&nbsp; Anything you want me to know:&nbsp; I have another character (warlock) that is also ready to go as well as a Pally. I made these characters a while ago and stored them in the vault.
ABOUT YOU Name: Daniel, aka Yoh Age: 34 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gender: Male &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Timzone: +12 GMT Available Schedule to Play: Pretty much anytime I'm awake, or otherwise indisposed with other D&amp;D games, life, etc. How long have you played D&amp;D: About a year. What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.&nbsp; I enjoy roleplay quite a bit, PC story quests, etc.&nbsp; Combat is very well and good, but without story it's you might as well play a video game.&nbsp; Otherwise I prefer encounters that test the parties creativity. How do you play your character?&nbsp; : I tend to try and stay in character at all times, unless I have a general game question to ask.&nbsp; Thus I often limit how much my character knows, depending on the character.&nbsp; I also tend to play face characters and instigators . What type of players do you dislike? : People who are not punctual , people who refuse to roleplay or even attempt to.&nbsp; Stick in the muds. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Ilyssa Siegmeyer Age:26 Gender: Female Preferred Character race/class: Human (Simic Hybrid)/Warlock Old Great One Patron. (pinch of homebrew, mostly official material) Backstory: Ilyssa used to be a normal human once upon a time.&nbsp; An apprentice researcher of a Wizards Tower.&nbsp; They were conducting research into the space between planes, and what if anything resides there.&nbsp; The research had mostly be fruitless until they found something, something they couldn't explain, something they couldn't fathom.&nbsp; And yet they pressed on with their research and investigation. They would all come to regret that decision.&nbsp; Ilyssa was merely collateral.&nbsp; She was merely book keeping in the library &nbsp;at the time they made contact with 'IT'.&nbsp; Before long strange energies filled the tower, twisting it and sweeping it into the sky.&nbsp; As the room suddenly shifted Ilyssa was thrown across the room, almost falling out the window as she barely grasped onto the edge.&nbsp; As she gazed below, she saw the tower was not only flying, but the terrain underneath &nbsp;and even the time of day would shift within the blink of an eye, as tomes fell from the window. Then a shockwave shook the tower, and a blast of purplish energy flung her from the tower.&nbsp; She fell, and fell, and fell for what felt like an eternity.&nbsp; When she awoke it was night, face pressed up against the sand, drenched &nbsp;from head to toe.&nbsp; Next to her a single tome, radiating a mysterious magic, written in madness.&nbsp; Before long she came to realize that she didn't survive the tower unscathed. That she had become an abomination.&nbsp; And this was only the beginning. Anything you want me to know: While this is a fun little character concept I've come up with, it's only one of at least a dozen characters I have in mind, of various races and classes.&nbsp; However I feel like playing a warlock or druid atm.&nbsp; It depends on the characters and setting, of which I have zero information about.&nbsp; So I just threw out one I've been kicking around in my head recently.

Edited 1552239846
Hey, I'm quite interested in this campaign, specially with the sandbox rule, I'd like to see what crazy things&nbsp; happen :) ABOUT YOU Name: Rafael AKA Mugs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Age: 21 Gender: Male&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Timzone: GMT -3 Available Schedule to Play: 9pm+ (my time) during the week and flexible during weekends.&nbsp; How long have you played D&amp;D: few months What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.&nbsp; I enjoy roleplaying quite a bit but I also love being creative in combat. I feel like it's more important how we are doing rather than what we are doing. Having fun is all that matters. How do you play your character?&nbsp; As the character I'm playing, and as we know everyone has flaws and strong points. And that may cause my character not to do the optimal thing in the situation, and I feel like that's fine. I'm more for the story than winning/optmizing my character.&nbsp;&nbsp; What type of players do you dislike? Rude players in general. And I don't really dislike people that are stressed out but I think being nice to everyone (outside of the character, of course) is essential to a good session.&nbsp; ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Rhaeros Age: 28 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: Eladrin / Sorcerer backstory: Rhaeros was once a member of a powerful mage's guild. His village had decided to send him to that guild after he's shown a natural attraction to magic, as they do to every children that shows natural talent. Rhaeros got really close to a girl in the guild, and both decided to break some rules to get one the forbidden scrolls. What both did not expect was that the scroll would cause a powerful creature to be unleashed in the training grounds, causing the death of a few apprentices (some of them from prestigious families).&nbsp; Rhaeros woke up in a village a few days away from the mage's guild, with a guild banishment letter nearby, still healing from the creature's attack. The girl was nowhere to be seen, and the entire village claims he came with only two guards and a healer. After various months of waiting, healing and an attempted assassination, he decided to travel to a village far away and start a new life, selling simple mage services (simple potions, rituals for the supersticious and a few magic tricks when needed).&nbsp; 3 years after settling in the village, he hears a rumor of a&nbsp;sorceress in a nearby capital, matching the description of his old lover. Chances are she's not the girl from the guild, but the rumor was spicy enough on it's own to grab Rhaeros' attention towards the capital. Anything you want me to know:&nbsp; Would be nice (but I really don't mind if you don't) if you could use characters from my background in the campaign. I left a lot of blanks in case you want to get creative with them! Discord: Mugs/Rhaegon#4029
ABOUT YOU Name: Caelum Age: 40 Gender: Male Timezone: Eastern Available Schedule to Play: Varies due to work schedule How long have you played D&amp;D: Close to thirty years What type of encounters do you enjoy? A healthy mix of combat and rp, not much interested in puzzles and riddles. How do you play your character? Without regard to what I know most of the time... unless it's something that would make the game more fun for everyone. What type of players do you dislike? Mouth breathing, potato chip crunching people on open mics. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Cyran Age: 24 Gender: Female Preferred Character Race/Class: Half-elf Druid Backstory: A woodland guardian seeking her place in the world.
ABOUT YOU Name: kyle Age: 30 Gender: male Timzone: est Available Schedule to Play: weekends and friday. Other days possible. How long have you played D&amp;D: 4 years What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio. 50/50 How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not). I try winging it most times based on what i think my character knows or might. What type of players do you dislike? takes up most of the RP without letteing others do some and thus the story continues before anyone else can contribute. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Asier Kelmore Age: 20ish Gender: male Preferred Character race/class: Human/Varaint, Half elf. Fighter, warlock, sorcerer, wizard. backstory: (include&nbsp; a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) Either a orphan who leaves at age to become powerful enough so people would want him and need him. Or a revenge quest...based on him being betrayed. Anything you want me to know: Not at the moment.
offer support) ABOUT YOU Name:Michael S. Age:31 Gender:cyborg Timzone:EST Available Schedule to Play: anytime How long have you played D&amp;D:3 months&nbsp; What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio. Evenly played no pref How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not) investigate. Ask questions. RP. GO&nbsp; with the flow&nbsp; What type of players do you dislike? Haven't played long enough to really know.. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER NameTumric Stalewater&nbsp; Age:36 Gender:male Preferred Character race/class: human monk&nbsp; backstory: (include&nbsp; a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) I left my monastery to explore and spread the word of my deitie illmater , coming to the monetary at a young age , left there by my parents who were too poor to provide care for a son.&nbsp; Anything you want me to know: I'm trying my best. I'm new !

Edited 1552408349
Name:Jack Age: 32 Gender: Male Timzone: ADT (Atlantic Time) Available Schedule to Play: Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday &amp; Sunday at any hours. How long have you played D&amp;D: roughly a month with 2 on going groups What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.: 50/50. Don't like stalling / standing still too much but that's just a personal preference. I'll often go with the flow. How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not): I try to play tactically&nbsp;when I can but I do have those WTF moments that even my brain conjures up. What type of players do you dislike? Players who keep repeating the same stuff too much or stalling the progression of the game a lot. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Grim Age: 30 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: Half-Orc : Barbarian or fighter. Human : Rogue or sorcerer. backstory: (include&nbsp;a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) : Either exiled or left his home town for some reason, seeking purpose in the vast world. Either making friends or enemies along the way. But possibly looking for recognition among his peers. (Quite flexible.Things can be changed or get into more detailed later.) Anything you want me to know: As you might have known, I'm still fairly new to roll20 but I do have a basic understanding about the character creation and how it works during my past sessions. That won't be an issue much. When it comes to conversation, I'm a bit on the meek side and do hope to improve during the campaign. Also I do like communication / teamwork but understand that might not work well at the start. Discord tag: Graveraven#1074

Edited 1552665759
Hey I like this idea, what timezone are you playing in mostly? I'd love to be a part of it if possible ABOUT YOU Name: Hass Age: 27 Gender: M Timzone: GMT Available Schedule to Play: Variable, most weekdays/sundays How long have you played D&amp;D: 2 years or so I think&nbsp; What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio. I like a good mix, either can drag on without the other. maybe slightly combat leaning. How do you play your character? depends on the character, i play to what the character knows/would do What type of players do you dislike? selfish, no interest in tactical play. Players who keep wanting to switch character so the group struggles to gel. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER - &nbsp;I have quite a few other built characters available and always happy to role fill where needed. Mostly play monk/cleric/ranger (I also have a cleric I've been working on if we are short of healers/monstrous races won't work in your setting) Name: Flik Face-killer Age: 14 Gender: M Preferred Character race/class: Kobold Ranger/monk backstory: (include&nbsp;a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook)&nbsp; Flik Face-killer, the angry one, warden of the golden thing.&nbsp; As a former courtier to the mighty (by Kobold standards) king 'Big Hat' Flik earned his rank after returning from an expedition further into the underdark where he found 'the golden thing'. Appointed as guardian to the golden thing Flik earned respect among his people. The kingdom was built on the edge of the underdark, constantly at war with the gnomes above and the dwarves below.&nbsp; After finally defeating one of the gnomish clans above with Fliks many strategies, King Big Hat decided it was time to show the outside world his power. He and his most trusted advisers along with the most elite royal guard left their home to find and kill one of their mighty kin, a true dragon.&nbsp; After months of searching the surface and hiding from the unexpected intensity of the sun they stumbled across a small wyrmling. They tracked it and planned ways to bring it down. When the time came King Big Hat lead the charge and the small&nbsp; army rushed in.&nbsp; After a mighty battle that raged for almost a full 30 seconds. Flik woke up some time later to realise he was the only Kobold left breathing and promptly ran for his life, collecting the kings large head ware as he left.&nbsp; Flik soon realised, in the chaos he had lost the golden thing atop its silken pillow and seeks to reclaim italong with his vow to bring down a dragon and return it's skull to his city and claim his place as King Flik Big Hat. Anything you want me to know: I can be a very flexible player, if a role needs filling I'm always happy to put myself in that position. this character idea is more fleshed out but I have a bunch of semi ready characters that could work better depending on your setting. Still learning roll 20 fully but i'm getting the hang of it. thanks!

Edited 1552411536
Name: Mike Age: 25 Gender: Male Timzone: UK (GMT/BST) Available Schedule to Play: any day except thursdays and saturdays, time is flexible as I work from home How long have you played D&amp;D: about 10 years, DMed for about 7 What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio. mostly RP with a little combat. Character development and seeing the group come together as people in the face of adversity&nbsp;is one of my favorite&nbsp;experiences in tabletop How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not): I play my character to what they know and what would make sense for them to know, for example if there's something they have never encountered before they won't even roll for it because there's no information for them to recall, however they will make presumptions (even if they may be wrong) What type of players do you dislike? there's 2 major gripes I tend to have with players, the first being the rules lawyer who will argue with the DM for hours on a simple little thing, (if the DM has to bend or break the rules sometimes, that's fine as long as it fits) the other being the "star of the show" type players who always have to be the center of everything and always have to be involved in every scene having the most interaction time with the NPCs and making the story fit to their needs. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Ayelessa Enderan Age: unknown (she can only remember the last 5 years) Gender: Female Preferred Character race/class: Water genasi wizard (school of conjuration) or warlock (pact of the chain, patron can be discussed with GM) backstory: (include&nbsp;a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) : &nbsp;Ayelessa wasn't always the form she is in today, a long time ago she was a frost elf living in a frozen tundra in a clan of about 30 of her kind. The climate was bitter and wars over the scarce resources were common, her father died in one of those conflicts leaving behind little but a torn emblem in his wake. Shattered by his her mother turned bitter often beating Ayelessa for the slightest misgiving. After a particularly harsh day Ayelessa had had enough, she fought back grabbing a kitchen knife and accidentally killing her own mother. She was exiled from the tribe and prayed to whatever god would listen for days to give her some kind of answer. The answer she was given: all things in balance you took a life and you must give your own, cast yourself from the cliffs to the waters below and you shall have redemption. Not knowing who this deity's voice was she complied regardless casting herself into the ocean, and ending her life in the cold depths.&nbsp; An unknown amount of time later she emerged from the oceans, changed. Where once she was an elf now her skin and body was fused with the waters but her memories were gone, left behind within the waves. The next 5 years she spent traveling from town to town searching desperately for some semblance of what happened to her, who she was and why she keeps hearing a voice softly singing to her in the back of her mind. She began adventuring on the premise that as a reward she could gain knowledge and information to help her piece together the past, this love of knowledge also lead her to her gift that would help in those adventures, the magic of Conjuration, summoning small creatures to accompany her on the long lonely trips between settlements. Anything you want me to know: I'm quite an experienced player with a wealth of knowledge on tabletop systems that I've been building for years, I deal with a lot of new players and am keen to assist them in learning the system and will do so with the same enthusiasm as when I play my own characters. While combat is fun sometimes it is never my main focus as roleplay and group development just intrigues me so much more. While I would like to play Ayelessa she is not my only character (I have a vault full of them) that can fit to almost any role in the team, each with flexible backstories that (given a few hooks by the GM in terms of locations and people) can fit to any any world.
ABOUT YOU Name: Robert Age: 32 Gender: M Timezone: Central (GMT-6) Available Schedule to Play: M-Th 6-10pm, Fri after 7pm, Sat all day, Sun anything before 10pm. How long have you played D&amp;D: Pretty new, 3 sessions into my first true campaign. What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio: 50/50, maybe shaded towards RP, not sure yet. How do you play your character?: I will build my character based on backstory and then figure out how to play him/her in combat secondarily.&nbsp; What type of players do you dislike?: I haven't been playing enough to know for sure, but I image I'd hate grand-standers/attention-hogs. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Luqen Age: 20 Gender: M Preferred Character race/class: Half-Elf Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) backstory: (include&nbsp; a&nbsp; reason to be adventuring/Plot hook): Luqen grew up in an Elven community centered around a temple to the nature goddess Sehanine Moonbow. In this community, nearly every youth devoted themselves to becoming a cleric or paladin in the name of their goddess. Luqen, the son of a respected Cleric and her one time lover, an outsider human, was only months away from reaching the age of maturity and was preparing to take his oath as a paladin in the name of Sehanine Moonbow. Without warning, Luqen's father returned to the community for the first time in years. He arrived unannounced, killed several citizens and absconded with a sacred relic of their goddess. Shamed by his father's actions, Luqen and his mother were shunned. After settling his mother in a nearby human village, Luqen has set out looking for clues to the destination of his father. Swearing an Oath of Vengeance against his own blood, Luqen will stop at nothing to return the relic and his father, dead or alive, to his homeland in order to restore the good name of his mother.&nbsp; Only, vengeance doesn't pay well and the trail has gone cold.&nbsp; Luqen must now accept what jobs he can get to earn coin.&nbsp; He prefers mercenary/adventurer work since these jobs provide the highest chance of him discovering something about the location of his father. Willing to re-work anything in the backstory to fit your setting. Anything you want me to know: I am a new player, but I know the PHB pretty well.&nbsp; I shouldn't need hand holding with the basics. I am still a little unsure on some of the more complicated rules, but I'm not afraid to ask questions and I pick things up quickly.&nbsp; I really enjoy the RP aspect of the game, but I will admit I am not great at it yet.&nbsp; I'm looking for opportunities to practice and improve!&nbsp; If you ask me to do a character voice, it will be atrocious.
ABOUT YOU Name: Gabe Age:25 Gender: M Timzone: CST Available Schedule to Play: afternoons any day but sunday How long have you played D&amp;D: less than a year What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio.&nbsp; &nbsp;50/50 How do you play your character? (I know monsters vulnerability but my character does not) i am willing to make poor decisions if they are in character What type of players do you dislike? People who have to be the center of everything the party does unless they are central to the plot ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Jasto Prent Age: 230 Gender: M&nbsp; Preferred Character race/class: Dwarf wizard/warlock/sorceror backstory: (include&nbsp; a&nbsp;reason to be adventuring/Plot hook)&nbsp; As a young dwarf Jasto was forced to work in the mines, but he always wished for more. One day he discovered he had a natural affinity for shaping stone and metal which led him to become a blacksmith. He was known for amazing craftsmanship &nbsp;and many other craftsman wanted to know his secrets, but he could not tell anyone because he did not know himself. Eventually he was attacked by people hired by a rival craftsman to try and stop him from taking all their business when he realized &nbsp;he had magical powers. The bandits were crushed in the stone and rocks that surrounded them. After this event Jasto vowed to learn all there is to know about magic and is constantly writing notes about anything he finds that is new related to magic. Anything you want me to know:&nbsp; Fairly new player , but one of my favorite things &nbsp;to do in DND is make characters. I understand combat and dont like to argue with the DM. I may ask why something happened but that is only to understand any plot reasons or if i truly &nbsp;dont know why something &nbsp;didnt work. I also am totally addicted to DnD lately and am looking for more sessions to join up and play.
ABOUT YOU Name: Jack Age: 20 Gender: Male Timzone: GMT +1 Available Schedule to Play: Monday - Thursday 6pm - 2am&nbsp; How long have you played D&amp;D: 4 years What type of encounters do you enjoy? RP/combat ratio. 50/50. How do you play your character? I like playing my character as my character, I'm strongly against all forms of meta and what I know and what my character knows are two very different things. I enjoy roleplaying and forming a connection with players and NPCs so that when they win or lose I can share in their outcome/ What type of players do you dislike? I dislike people who tell others how to roleplay and feel the need to hog the spotlight. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER Name: Marr Gilberry Age: 28 Gender: Male Preferred Character race/class: Human Wizard backstory: (include a reason to be adventuring/Plot hook) Marr is the grandson of the town sage and son of a charming merchant with a silver tongue. Although magic comes naturally to him he's always had a passion for haggling. He wishes to travel the world, gaining knowledge in the ways of buying and selling as well as honing his skills as a practitioner of the arcane arts. Anything you want me to know: