YO! As it says on my profile, my name is Nix. I'm 21, I'm a hobby artist... and I used to voice act for fun. Are you looking for a player that loves roleplay? Maybe a player who loves to roleplay shifty, overdramatic bards with a flare for having fun and grandiose actions? Are you already clicking off of this ad, because you can literally not imagine a worse fate? Yeah, fair. Well, if you're still around-- I'd love a group. Evening preferable, though I can make time for any day honestly. Flexibility is a good thing, methinks! Homebrew or premade all works for me, so just give me a poke if I sound like your type of gal and we'll make things work. Side note: I'll probably make the character fit the group dynamic and fill based on what's needed. No sense throwing a character sheet your way if I don't even know if you run point-buy or roll. Thanks for the read!