Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't get a link into a rollable table

Hi, maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't get links into my rollable tables; I made a rollable table for my magic items and put [Link](url-to-handout) as a table item into the table. It can be rolled, but doesn't show up the link. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for help. Rob
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont think table items can contain actionable item. They certainly don't work with dice rolls, so I'd expect they don't work with links either. (I may be wrong.) Aaron has a script called Rollable Tables IIRC which allows you to use table items to do macro things, like rolling dice so will probably work for links too.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Recursive Tables to be exact ;) GiGs said: Aaron has a script called Rollable Tables IIRC which allows you to use table items to do macro things, like rolling dice so will probably work for links too.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Aha, thanks. in knew something was a bit wrong with that name.
Great... that worked. Thanks a lot :) Now I can do all the fancy stuff I've been working on, and finally get my framework done!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Cool!