Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1-2P][D&D 5e][Sunday 1PM-5PM EST] Ralshu Round Robin Invitational

Edited 1552084043
Greetings all, Our group is looking for 1-2 players to join us in a round-robin style campaign.  Each player in the campaign takes a turn at DMing and then acts as a player for all of the sessions that they are not DMing.  When you DM your session(s), your PC is off doing his or her own thing (i.e., no DMPCs). Game specifics All official D&D 5e material is allowed except where the group has voted against something.  Any non-official material can be posted for the group's consideration.  If it gets a majority vote, it is then permissible in the campaign. World specifics Ralshu is a homebrew world that was created through group collaboration.  The world map is split between the homelands (where most of the PCs are originally form), and the frontier.  The homeland is made up of various nations that have forged a friendly alliance as a means to oppose the evil empire that seeks to dominate the land. The city of Port Casimir was founded in the frontier shortly after a wondrous ore known as Masdenite was discovered in the area.  Items made from Masdenite are easier to enchant than items made from other materials.  This had led to a gold-rush mentality to discover and mine as much Masdenite as possible. Quick Details Campaign Start Date :  November 4th, 2018 Players :  6 (though one will be departing shortly due to real life getting in the way.) DMing Frequency :  Each player takes a turn DMing, and DMs for 1-3 sessions.  Based on our first cycle of DMing, we had approximately 13 sessions.  This means each player takes the DM's chair roughly once every three months. Current Level :  PCs just hit level 6. If this campaign sounds like a good fit for you, please answer the following questions to be considered for the group: Your name (or nickname) : Your age or age group (teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, etc.) : Are you able to make the set session date and time (Sundays 1PM-5PM EST) regularly (80%+)? : How much experience do you have with 5th edition D&D (weeks, months, years, etc.) : How much experience do you have DMing or GMing   (weeks, months, years, etc.) : Have you participated in a multi-DM situation before?  If not, are you comfortable with the concept? : Do you enjoy playing campaigns that put an emphasis on character and world development? : Feel free to include any additional details about yourself that you wish.  If you have any questions of your own, feel free to ask them either as part of answering the above questions or separately and I will respond as time allows. Thank you, -Adam
Your name (or nickname) : Joey Your age or age group (teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, etc.) : 33s Are you able to make the set session date and time (Sundays 1PM-5PM EST) regularly (80%+)? : At least  until football season, and if we've been having a blast the whole time, I feel like the Chargers can wait. How much experience do you have with 5th edition D&D (weeks, months, years, etc.) : years How much experience do you have DMing or GMing   (weeks, months, years, etc.) : years Have you participated in a multi-DM situation before?  If not, are you comfortable with the concept? : I have not, but this is something I have been trying to describe to my friends for a long time and am glad it has a name - it sounds perfect. I like DMing, but maybe not all  the time Do you enjoy playing campaigns that put an emphasis on character and world development? : Abso-frickin-lutely I'm excited about the idea, look forward to hearing from you