Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E][FRIDAYS 8PM EST] GW2-themed homebrew looking for one more

We are looking for one more dedicated player to fill our new campaign played on Fridays 8-12PM EST . It is set in the Guild Wars 2 universe with homebrew races and homebrew custom archetypes. (I create the archetype with you based on GW2 stuff or you can choose a standard archetype) This is a long-term game, so do not waste your time or our time that is not what you are looking for. Combats tend to be harder than your average game, so if you're the type to give up easily or throw insults at the GM for "trying to cause a party wipe", this won't be a good fit. If you are easily offended, this won't be a good fit either; the players in the game have been playing with me for a year or more, so we like to tease each other. Send me a PM or post here if interested and I'll send you a discord link so you can have a chat with the players.
still looking
Well I'm looking to join a game but no experience with guild wars 2
Still open to new applicants.
I would be interested in joining if the position is still open