Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Select Tool does not read selected text type and size

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
When using the Select tool and selecting existing text on the treble top, it does not read that selected Text Type nor the Size - it shows Arial 16 instead of the existing text.. This only happens in Chrome. Using Firefox it reads that information correctly. For example; Your select existing text that is Candal at size 56, the Text Tool shows Arial 16, then if you type new text or change the exiting text it now become Arial 16 when you click out. Second example: Your type some new text, and change it to Candal 20 then click out - everything is fine. Now the text tool is set to Candal 20. If you select some exiting text that is some other font or size, it will change that selected text to Cabdal 20 when you click out. In Firefox, if to select existing tex,t the Text Tool change to the font and size of that existing text.
Hi Mike, Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce this on my system. Could you provide some additional information from the bug report template? OS, etc. Additionally, while your steps seem fairly clear and don't leave a whole lot of room for error, if you could put together a list of minimum steps to cause this in a brand new game that would help immensely in pinning down this issue. Thank you!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I found the issue, there is a bug in the 3rd party extension of the VTT Enhancement Suite fir Roll20 using Chrome. I have reported it to them. You may close this thread.