Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cancellation Help

I just got billed for the next year, and can't figure out how to stop the autopayment as I'm done using Roll20....Looked under my account...does cancellation automatically end my service?  If so I don't want that since it would basically mean I gave them $50 for nothing...if it doesn't refund my money then I'll keep it for a year, but i don't want to be automatically billed in a year. Thanks
1552335976
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
You should send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to figure out if a refund is possible. Barring that, canceling the service will keep it active for the remainder of the time you paid for, but won't automatically bill you in the next period.
thanks so much!
I'll be closing this thread now, thank you Nick S.