Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative in a dropdown menu

Is it possible to put a pathfinder/starfinder initiative in a dropdown menu? For some reason the init script seems to mess up the dropdown menu. I dislike character sheets. They take too long to fill out, the information is all over the place whether you're playing or filling it out. I'm not a fan of token action buttons. It seems no matter where the token is, the button i want pops up under the initiative window. Every single time.  I do however really like a dropdown menus. I have a pretty good setup where I have a shortform character sheet and run the NPC off of one button. except initiative. Help me get the initiative in line!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with the sheet or the script, but you might also want to look into Chat Menus , as Dropdowns can become complicated very quickly.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you can supply examples of your work so far the community will be able to help more, especially as it sounds as though you are running a bespoke implementation.