Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dual monitor support.

i would like to be able to have my character sheet on another screen with the ability to be able to drag from browser onto the character sheet when its popped out on my other monitor. currently, i cant do this and i have to make it come back into the roll 20 app. i dont know if this is a limitation because of the browser but if it can be done id like that. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You can stretch your browser window across multiple displays.
well i cant seem to drag from the compendium into a popped out window.  i try and drag it from the compendium to an open window on my other monitor and i cant add things like that to my character sheet. 
Currently, the popped out window affects the browser, but the browser doesn't affect the pop-out.
I think what Scott C. was trying to say is that you can expand your browser window to cover both monitors.  Then you can still keep your character sheet in the browser while having it on the second monitor.  Not an ideal solution, I'll grant you, but one that hopefully works for you in the interim.
As long as you aren't using audio in roll20, you can login with multiple browser windows (or multiple machines). I do this specifically so I can have character and compendium in one screen, and larger map view with chat log in another.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .