Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha - character sheet

Hi - I noticed earlier today that the RQG sheet has been updated - it now includes funcationality about spells cast and equipment 'slots' for noting how much of each type of coin you have. All of whichis great - many thanks. Also noted that the abiliry to add line sof equipmemnt and ENC/weight has been deactivated though? Existing PCs who have entries here still have them but they can't be added to. New PCs can't make any entries? i'm guessing this was an unintended consequence? Either that or i'm missing something! (Often the case.) Any clues?
David
Sheet Author
Nothing has been deactivated as seen here&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/TTiXHLxF7rs" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/TTiXHLxF7rs</a> Have you checked if there any error messages in the console? What extensions do you have? Have you changed the width of the sheet and the controls for the repeating section have moved?.
David
Sheet Author
Are you using Firefox?
I use google chrome as I’ve had issues with Firefox before.&nbsp; Haven’t seen any error messsges but then I’m not sure what you mean by ‘the console’? Similarly I’m not sure what you mean my extensions either? Sorry I’m no web wizard. I tried changing the sheet width but it didn’t seem to make any difference- the mouse cursor just doesn’t detect the add button. Everything else seems fine - except we’re now also seeing big no entry signs instead of the line of runes above and below the dice roll results boxes in the chat window? Weird.&nbsp; I’m not at my laptop now but will try and send screen images tomorrow &nbsp; thanks for getting back to me though &nbsp;
David
Sheet Author
Extensions are things like ad blockers and you get at the chrome store and add to your browser To open the 'Console' panel, either: Use the keyboard shortcuts. On Windows and Linux: Ctrl + Shift + J. On Mac: Cmd + Option + J. Select the Chrome Menu icon, menu -&gt; More Tools -&gt; JavaScript Console. Or if the Chrome Developer Tools are already open, press the 'Console' tab.