Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Prepared Spells Macro

I am trying to figure out how to right a macro that will show a list of all prepared spells for a player. For instance, a druid prepares his spells in the morning. As the DM I want to click a macro that will show me the list of spells he prepared for the day. I'd likely also want to be able to show used/remaining spell slots as well though that part should be easy. Is there a way to output only spells that have the prepared radial checked? This is for the 5e OGL sheet. Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I do not think this is possible with the Roll20 sheet. It's built in to the Shaped Sheet, but I think you would need to use an API script to do it with the former.

Edited 1552604957
I think you are right. I was able to use a table to output all the spells in the book and mark the ones that are prepared. Ended up with this.  I just wish we could do conditional statements in macros. It would be so nice for a simple if/then statement. But this will do.