Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

macro bars question

I have been using Windows 7 and upgraded to 10. My Macro boxes on the bars seem larger and I am getting less on the screen per row. I have tried to adjust the browser but it does not seem to do anything. Can anyone tell me what I am not doing? I use Stylus to wrap the macro bars to get more rows and that works fine with the information I got off the forums but the macros boxes themselves are now larger than they were in Windows 7. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you tried making adjustments to your stylus style? example;  #macrobar_macros {     margin: 2px !important;     padding: 2px !important; } #macrobar .macrobox { padding: 2px !important; margin: 2px !important; } .macrobox > button.btn { padding: 2px !important; margin: 2px !important; font-size: 85% !important; }

Edited 1552673666
Hiya, no I have not as I didn't have that problem when I was using windows 7. Truthfully, I copied the style have off a page here on the forums as I am not really that familiar with writing the styles so I didn't tamper with the style as it was written. Update: Ok so I went back in and changed the font size from 1.5 to 1.0 and its good Thank you
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool beans.