Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Grick Issue

The grick from the monster manual does have its tentacle attack in the compendium info, but I've been dragging and dropping it into my games and that attack is missing in the journal.
Hello Thistle, I just checked this in a test game. I dragged and dropped it from the compendium onto a map. It has the Tentacles attack listed. Can you provide us a screenshot of what you see? What character sheet are you using? Additionally, to rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues . Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache Thanks!
You're right, it was one of my (many) extensions interfering. I was using the standard 5e sheet, and I haven't seen this issue apply to anything but the grick's attack (as of yet). Sorry for wasting your time a bit.
Hi Thistle, We're happy to hear that this is now resolved for you. I am going to go ahead and close this thread.  Thanks!