Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cure spells macro troubles

I've been trying to make a macro for my cure spells, but this doesn't seem to be working;  It doesn't give me the options anymore. When I don't add the keep lowest one part it does work with just the level.
1552810781

Edited 1552810957
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You are running into the html replacement issue for nested 'queries'. In this case the query in question is the kh formula. Check out the wiki for full details but the essence of it is that you need to replace the commas and end curly braces of your kh formula (not the attribute call though)... here is an example using the beginning of your code (I removed the () around the kh formula, they aren't required): [[?{Cure Level | Light, d8 + { 5 , @{LEVEL} } kh1| Moderate, ... etc etc
1552815850
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Another way to go about this would be to check out the stupid tricks thread and try chat menus.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5899495/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5899495/</a>
Thank you so much, it's working now. I'll have a look at that thread, thanks for helping as well.