Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Drop down macro to query different tables no longer working?

1552820438

Edited 1552820858
Hello, can anyone help me solve why my macro is no longer working, it's meant to ask me which table of magic items I want to query is but I get part of the code as the only option, thanks in advance! Edit: I've just tried replacing all the pipes and curly brackets with character replacements and still no joy ?{Which Magic Item Table?|Table A,#MagicItemTableA |Table B,#MagicItemTableB |Table C,#MagicItemTableC |Table D,#MagicItemTableD |Table E,#MagicItemTableE |Table F,#MagicItemTableF |Table G,#MagicItemTableG |Table H,#MagicItemTableH |Table I,#MagicItemTableI }
Without seeing what the other macros are, my guess would be that they have characters in them that should be HTML encoded. For example, if #MagicItemTableA has a query within it, you must encode the '|', ',', and '}' within this nested macro in order to put it inside of a query in another macro.