Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I'm new and cannot figure out how to resize "All Cards in Hand" area

All, I'm trying roll20 for the first time and it seems pretty good, but for the life of me I cannot resize nor move the "All Cards in Hand" area.  I want 13 cards in hand, but no matter what, I see only 2 cards across and 2.5 cards down, which makes it impossible to see all my cards at once and even very hard to reorganize.  Am I missing something obvious?  I've tried all the guides and right clicking/left clicking/dragging I can think of but to no avail.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks
1552842685
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you are familiar with the Stylus extension (usable on most browsers) you can try this style: #playerzone .deckhands .hand .handcontainer{     width: 700px !important; } .popover {         max-width: 700px !important; } This is a quick and dirty test. It seems to work but may cause other areas of the game to behave oddly. Give it a try and see if it works for you. For me it display a row of 7 and a row of 6. You can tweak the "700px" value above to fine-tune if necessary.
1552842795
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Note that this would change the display only on your browser. If you want similar functionality for all players, this would require everyone to install the extension and the style.
Thanks, that seems to work!