Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e]

Hello, I am looking for a chill, mature & LGBT friendly group that balances RP and fighting and values participant comfort over strictness.  My preferred TZ would be European, but depending on the details I could probably make some western TZs work, too. I'm comfortable with playing over voice chat on Discord.  I don't mind joining an ongoing campaign or one that's starting and can play a variety of characters, depending on party/campaign needs. I would appreciate any offers as well as pointers to communities enabling further search. Thanks! 
Hey there, I run a weekly game on Sundays at 1300 GMT+2. It's a homebrew world that focuses on seafaring exploration. Currently our players range from level 5 - 7, and we have been playing together for about four months. We play on roll20 with discord for voice. We are LGBT friendly, although I will say that overt sexuality rarely comes up. It actively makes one of my players uncomfortable and from my perspective as DM rarely adds much to the game.  If you would like some more information, please let me know.