Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Having a weird issue

I have been having some issues with the character sheets (both the basic one and one I made).  What happens is I put in data and then when I come back (after closing it out and returning) some or most of the data is just gone.    Like I said this was going on with the basic character sheet you get when you don't pick one and now with one I made myself.    Don't know what the issue is. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've had some issue where opening a sheet didn't show a character sheet at all, and removing/adding player permission for the character seemed to fix it.  Another time putting the character in the vault an pulling it back in seemed to fix it.
So you're saying it's there, it's just not showing?   Okay, I can try that.  Thanks.   
Nope.  Tried both and neither worked.   Thanks anyway.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Maybe try making a copy of the character?  
In what way?   I have an original on my surface pro 3 and a printout so I have copies.   I just wanted on Roll20.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I just meant with the duplicate character button when you edit it. Then see if you get the attributes. 
Oh, duh.   I will try it then.   Thanks.
Nope, that did no good either.   I don't know what the deal is.