Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - 4e] - A Private War (Long Term Campaign) - Need up to 4 more

Edited 1553226078
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Warhammer 4e is a gritty and chaotic combat system where you will most likely die at some point and re-roll another character.  Only the gods may foresee your fate.   A Private War is a campaign where you navigate various powers, choosing to align with some, or not, within the Warhammer world.  This is a very unique campaign in which the number of rations you take and what you can carry matters.   I'm looking for up to 4 more committed players, willing to show up each week.  We use Discord for voice and Roll 20 for maps and rolling.  If you can't commit to once a week, don't apply. Respond here or PM me if interested.  New Players welcome. I've been a DM for 35 years.  You'll have fun.  
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Still need up to 2 more.  
Have you settled on a day and time? 
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Saturday at 6pm Mountain time.  
I’m super interested.  I’ve never once played any warhammer rp, but I’ve been dying to for ages.  Huge warhammer fan in general. if you have any questions, hit me up.
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I once played A Private War in a campaign that took a year, we all died, and it was probably the best campaign I ever played in. Tim Eccles knows how to write an adventure. That is to say, best of luck :D have fun.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the endorsement!   All, the game is filled now but keep an eye out.  I have so many wanting to play I might start up another, time allowing.