Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Nameplates / card hands vanish from screen

Was running my first campaign in Roll20, using the Fate system, and had a minor problem crop up. Not sure if this is an error or if one of us accidentally triggered something. I'm using player decks to keep track of the system's Fate Points and Consequences, and this works great--except that during the game, a couple of the players' nameplates (that is, the actual player's name, not a token name) and card hand icons/numbers disappeared. Without being able to see those, I'm not able to see how many FP I have to give someone to get them back to full when FP refreshes. Is this something we might have accidentally changed? Two of the players ended up hidden, while two remained visible, so it didn't seem to be some universal setting on my end. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!
It's a known bug... not really sure what causes it. Best thing to do would be for everyone to leave and re-enter the campaign.
Thank you! Was worried I had clicked something.