Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aberrant character sheet.

Hello everyone, Like the post two months ago the Aberrant sheet is still misaligned. I do not know how to fix it or I would try. Could someone please fix this? -Cory
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The original thread My comment in the original thread : Seeems the Aberrant sheet haven't been updated in over 14 months, so it' either been this mislaigned since then, or that one Roll20 updating some universal parameters for how sheets where displayed. But what I remember there where only a few minor misalignments caused by the universal update in a few sheets, but nothing close to this scale.
I will look into it this weekend.  If it is still messed up next weekend, please remind me.
Andreas J. said: The original thread My comment in the original thread : Seeems the Aberrant sheet haven't been updated in over 14 months, so it' either been this mislaigned since then, or that one Roll20 updating some universal parameters for how sheets where displayed. But what I remember there where only a few minor misalignments caused by the universal update in a few sheets, but nothing close to this scale. Looks like it was not caused by a Roll20 update. I have worked on it a lot this weekend.  Look in this game for as far as I have gotten.
Thank you so much. I wish I new html sometimes so I could do it myself.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Craziecory said: Thank you so much. I wish I new html sometimes so I could do it myself. Pretty much everyone who has worked on the sheets are self taught. I had pretty much zero knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript or Git/GitHub when I started one and a half year ago.
Fair point.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you able to tell what/who actually happened to the sheet CPP?
Vince said: Are you able to tell what/who actually happened to the sheet CPP? First and for most, my OCD hates the format.  There are some open divs, a few of the "<!-- blah -->" things missing the closing tag, and lots of "CPP doesn't like the css" going on. I forgot to say: Thank you Andreas J. for linking the old thread.  I was looking for it.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
LOL.  I have a hard time "holding back" when working on someone else's sheet for the same reasons.  Cheers
Okay, I am pretty much done, and ready to turn it into a pull request.  Is there anything else needed for the sheet?  
Pull request submitted .  I think its submitted.  I don't think I screwed it up this time...
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Coal Powered Puppet said: Pull request submitted .  I think its submitted.  I don't think I screwed it up this time... Yeah the PR seems to be in order, no comments on the actual code though.