Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player looking for a dedicated campaign group that can play in Thursdays either early morning or late nights

So I've only been playing D&D for about a month in real life with some friends from work and I've done a few adventure league games here and there on Roll 20. I'd like to learn more about how to play as one day a week isn't very much and games on here are hit and miss. I'm looking for a group that could play on Thursdays around 12pm EST until maybe 4pm EST or from 11pm EST to anytime before 6am EST. 
I'd be up for a late night game if enough people are interested.
Jumping on this thread because I'm totally new to D&D too and looking for Thursdays. I can do evenings at 8pm CST (unfortunately 10pm CST is going to be too late for me).
Well, I'm glad to see there's some interest in this and that it keeps growing so we can get a group gathered. 8pm CST could work out, its only that I'd have to leave for about 40 minutes in the middle of our game and was trying to avoid it, but if others wanted to join with the same idea, I'm sure we could come to a workable solution.
Hey there! I haven't played on Roll20 but Thursdays I could do yeah! Im EST
Hi! I'm hosting a one shot this Thursday. Its not a long term game but you can get your feet wet for sure. Pm me if you are interested . Cheers! gl on finding a game