Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Breath Weapon Macro?

So I'm trying to make a breath weapon macro for fire, and I was just hopping around and copy pasting... and I made this, but I get:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined [[2d6 + 8 + @{CON_Mod} + @{PB} ]] - the macro in question
1553212148

Edited 1553215318
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you have values for CON_Mod and PB?  You might want to include "selected|" to make sure you can pull the attribute value from a linked token [[2d6 + 8 + @{selected|CON_Mod} + @{selected|PB} ]]
Vince said: Do you have values for CON_Mod and PB?  Unless this a token ability macro or placed directly within the character sheet, you might want to include "selected|" to make sure you can pull the attribute value from a linked token [[2d6 + 8 + @{selected|CON_Mod} + @{selected|PB} ]] I'm not sure what you mean, this is my first time setting up a macro so I'm a bit confused.
1553213798

Edited 1553214186
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet are you using SolLuna?&nbsp; Make sure your token is properly linked to the sheet.&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a> Sometimes example macros do not match your sheet's particular attributes.&nbsp; Verify you actually have CON_Mod and PB as attributes on your sheet. ( attributes &amp; abilities tab of the character journal)
I suspect that conmod and pb were attached to the character sheets proficiecy bonus and constitution mod
What Character Sheet are you using?