Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

List of public turn tracker assistants?

I'm looking for an assistant api for the turn tracker, and I only know two scripts: Tracker Jacker Combat Tracker I would use tracker jacker, but it lacks a timer. Combat Tracker works, but it doens't work with Status Info anymore (Combat Tracker tells me to update Status Info to the latest version, which I have). Are there any lightweight alternatives, that feature a timer and status effects? I use the GURPS system, so something that isn't specifically tailored to D&D is wanted
There is Group Initiative by The Aaron that's available by the one click installer.&nbsp; You might also check out this Helpful hints and&nbsp; tricks post&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6712857/helpful-hints-tricks-and-guidance-thread-repository" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6712857/helpful-hints-tricks-and-guidance-thread-repository</a> The combat Tracker does work with statusinfo, but I believe you need to load it from github for the latest version. elaxter said: I'm looking for an assistant api for the turn tracker, and I only know two scripts: Tracker Jacker Combat Tracker I would use tracker jacker, but it lacks a timer. Combat Tracker works, but it doens't work with Status Info anymore (Combat Tracker tells me to update Status Info to the latest version, which I have). Are there any lightweight alternatives, that feature a timer and status effects? I use the GURPS system, so something that isn't specifically tailored to D&amp;D is wanted
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Aaron also has Turn Marker, but I don't think it matches your criteria.
I fixed the conflict between StatusInfo and Combat Tracker, so it works now! Thanks for the replies, anyway.