Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Status Bars still in the Wrong Order

The status bars above tokens are still in the wrong order and quite far above the tokens themselves.
Hey Fussel, Is this happening in one game or all of your games?
All of them, and regardless of system.
Can you throw me some screenshots? :)

Edited 1553596267
Sure can, just had to prepare them: The one just titled "Example" is DnD 5E
So, there is a fix for this issue but it's on the Dev server. It's still being tested, that's why you're seeing this issue on the Production server.
Okay, thanks. Good to know that people are on it as the problem started occurring at the time that XGE was implemented into the charactermancer and other things that were not as relevant/obvious to me, and back then the tenor was that this would get resolved quickly. Thanks!
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, Fussel, To follow up on what CeeJay said, the token bar fixes are being tested on the Dev server. Because the new token bar design had a lot of feedback we wanted to incorporate, they've remained on the Dev server for a bit longer. As a Pro user, you have access to the Dev server and can post your feedback on them here .

Edited 1553789480
Just throwing my hat in the ring that this is also the (only) issue i'm experiencing at the moment. Looking forward to a fix, the bars can either obscure other tokens or be obscured by other tokens, depending on layering.