Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet and NPC sheet for Pathfinder 2e.

I am really looking forward to August 1st and the release of Pathfinder 2nd Edition. What are Roll20's plans on having a ready to go, (and relatively bug free) PC sheet for 2e as well as a NPC sheet for 2e? While we're at it, what about having the Bestiary for 2e ready for purchase on the Marketplace? I run a lot of Pathfinder Society sessions via Roll20 and would really like to see them available for sell in the Marketplace instead of me spending a few hours per scenario putting them together. I've got it down to a fine science for the first edition PFS scenarios, but to keep it up we need a character sheet that can take imports from HeroLab Online for 2e, and to be able to use API to bring over stuff from scenarios and modules if they are not available in the Marketplace.

Edited 1553636964
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Given that we got the sheet for the Playtest imminently or almost immidiety, and given that Roll20 does lot of cooperation with Pazio, it stands to reason we will have something solid at launch. Anything else would highly surprising. And as with all other license/contract related things, Roll20 won't tell anything until everything is just about finished, legally and practically speaking. If you haven't seen a official word about this, it's because there is no official word about the subject.