Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] [Paid Game] Saturdays, 10pm EST. [Begins 4/20]

Edited 1556723524
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 per person, per session. Via PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153373/endriel-the-coming-storm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153373/endriel-the-coming-storm</a> Homebrew setting I've&nbsp;been building over the years and refining since 3.5. We'll be using Discord for voice, if people want to use their cam for video, more power to them but it's not a must. I'd highly suggest players reading the Guide posted at the very bottom of the posts as I've house ruled several things. Most notably that no race has darkvision. Those that have it gain the Light Cantrip instead.&nbsp; Only race within the playable races that I've&nbsp;banned is Yuan-ti because I find them to be insufferable&nbsp;to deal with. XGE, Volo's, and PHB are the books I'm using. Not allowing 3rd party races or the Planescape races as I've yet to fully look into them and adapt them for the world. (This may change later, as I find time to figure out how and where these races would fit into the world.)

Edited 1554606004
2 spots remain open. Will begin when there's a 3rd by 4/20. ideally with 4, but dont&nbsp;wanna keep players waiting
Opened a 5th slot as 5 people games are much better in my opinion. Still going to begin when there's a third, but just thought I should update the posting since the LFG postiing in the game search doesn't alert you to it aside from (x open slots)
3 slots open, still. Hoping to begin this week if we find a third.&nbsp;
Had a player Ghost on the group and one had to drop because of RL commitments. Applications are open again. Current party is a Wizard and Bard.