Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I add music?

?
As a GM, you can use the Roll20’s Jukebox (music note on the top-left by the Chat / Settings/ Handouts/ etc bar. It's based on SoundCloud, so your searches may be a little troublesome. Currently you can't add your own custom music unless you upload it to SoundCloud and search for it through that
I signed to SoundCloud and added 1 song. So do I need to join specific group to find that song in roll20.net?
I think it's just a generic search; I don't honestly know a whole lot about SoundCloud itself.

Edited 1395858662
Gid
Roll20 Team
Just make sure the audio file is set to public on Soundcloud then copy the url of the track and paste it into the music search in Roll20.
OK thanks guys :)