Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Finally a new set to release

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have been hard at work making tokens. I've been busy enough that I have not had time to actually release anything lately. Well the wait is over, after spending a grueling week slaving over this set I am proud to release Snakes, Sticks or Stirfy, or maybe Slugs.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
What's the price on that bad boy? 84 tokens sounds like a lot. 
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I think $18.99 should cover the cost of hardship I had to endure, with all the pains I took in studying snake and sticks and stirfry. I once accidentally ate a bowl of sticks in yummy brown sauce.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
LOL
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Finally, the set I've been needing to combat the army of insects my friend bought last year.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Devin N. said: I think $18.99 should cover the cost of hardship I had to endure, with all the pains I took in studying snake and sticks and stirfry. I once accidentally ate a bowl of sticks in yummy brown sauce. You are wise. I wish I had your years of sales experience. 
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
This post needs a link. :)