Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro for drop down with saves/defenses in official sheet for Pathfinder

1554127104

Edited 1554127283
Trying to figure out how to make this work. I know you can post ALL your defenses at once but it doesn't look as neat when you do that Example: &{template:pf_attack} ?{defense|CMD,[[@{character name|cmd_mod}]] It just posts this in the chat log: " ?{defense|CMD, 14"
In your example code, you never close your query with a '}'. To test your use-case, you will need to add in another option as well. I don't know the pathfinder system so I will use a dummy selection to show how it should look in your macro. ?{defense |CMD,[[@{character name|cmd_mod}]] |Option2,Option2 } I like to put the options on separate lines for clarity.
1554135055

Edited 1554135542
Ah you're right, I'm getting sloppy Lemme see ?{Defense|CMD,[[@{cmd_mod}]] |AC,[[(@{AC})]] |Touch,[[(@{ac_Touch})]] |Flat-footed,[[(@{ac_FlatFooted})]] |Fort Save,[[d20+(@{Fortitude})]] |Reflex Save,[[d20+(@{Reflex})]] |Will Save, [[d20+(@{Will})]]|} that looks good but it doesn't describe the defense being used once its posted into the chat. I'm also wondering if there's a way to replicate the box around the text like it does in a roll from a sheet. I think it has something to do with  & {template:pf_attack} but I'm not sure how to make that work
1554157305
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The roll template is fairly complex, so for something like this it would be a lot easier to use the default Roll20 template.  If I was to do something like that, it would look like this: &{template:default} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{?{Defense|CMD,CMD=[[@{cmd_mod}]]|AC,AC=[[(@{AC})]]|Touch,Touch AC=[[(@{ac_Touch})]]|Flat-footed,Flat Footed AC=[[(@{ac_FlatFooted})]]|Fort Save,Fortitude Save+[[d20+(@{Fortitude})]]|Reflex Save,Reflex Save=[[d20+(@{Reflex})]]|Will Save,Will Save=[[d20+(@{Will})]]|}}} I did repeat each roll/attribute call type after the comma so it will actually print out the label in chat.  Otherwise, you only have the number.
1554596007

Edited 1554599458
So if I wanted to do it based off of a selected token is it: ?{Defense|Fort, Fort save [[@{selected|[[d20+{@fort|}]]} ? Got it, so this works for the community sheet, ?{Defense|CMD,[[@{selected|CMD}]] |AC, AC [[@{selected|AC}]] |Touch,[[@{selected|Touch}]] |Flat-footed,[[@{selected|Flat-Footed}]] |CMD,[[@{selected|CMD}]] |Fort Save,Fort save[[d20+(@{selected|Fort})]]  |Reflex Save, Reflex save [[d20+[[@{selected|Ref}]]]] |Will Save, Will save[[d20+[[@{selected|Will}]]]]|} For the official sheet you change "Fort" to "Fortitude" etc and any "-" is "_" instead, usually