Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5e][Discord][Roll20] Group of four in need of a Dungeon Master and an additional player if interested!

Hey there! Glad you took the time to check out the ad, my name is Bradley to get an introduction squared away. I myself, plus three others, are currently searching for a Dungeon Master and fifth player to join us for a weekly campaign of D&D 5e! We are super friendly and laid back and love to have fun and so don't feel worry about being alienated or isolated, we promise we are quick to warm up to and want everyone involved to have as much fun as possible. To give details, we are a heavily roleplay oriented group. We greatly enjoy the RP aspect of the TTRPG experience. We vary in experience in playership, some of us have been DMs or currently do, whilst some are newer to the game and still learning mechanics, so we have a wide array of individuals here. Preferred times of play would be: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sundays, whichever of these days work best for the applicants and we can knock out all the details in DMs or something. Start times must be no earlier than 7PM EST/EDT, and sessions ending before midnight, but going to midnight isn't that much of an issue either if it really drags. Materials included is usually left up to the DM but to give our groups preference, we enjoy using all the WotC material (PHB, Xanathar's, VGM, Sword's Coast, etc). We can also talk UA if anyone is interested. That said, DM has final say on things so I'll leave that as it is. World is up to the DM, though we as a group are looking for a longform campaign so keep that in mind. If anyone has any questions or concerns, you can contact me on my Discord at Jello#9001, but I would prefer  you privately message me here if you're interested.
Hi, my name is Chris and I am interested in joining your game as a player. I have a few years experience with 5e and not much else. I'm currently a player in a real life group but I would like to play more often. I'm pretty laid back but I believe staying focused on the game is very important. I am available for all the times you listed except on Sunday's.